Our customers in Canada generally purchase a complete set of beer equipment systems for commercial use. So what do these beer equipment include? Common commercial beer equipment includes: brewing stand, condensation tower, saccharification stand, fermentation tank, liquid adjustment tank, storage barrel, bottling machine, labeling machine, etc. In addition to the above-mentioned equipment, a series of equipment such as filters, distillation towers, and sterilization towers can also be selected to meet more refined production requirements.
"This is the commercial beer equipment we are going to send to Canada."
In fact, the larger the beer brewing equipment, the more complete the brewing environment needs a complete system. Micro beer equipment is much simpler to think about.
Let's take a look at the capacity of the beer equipment. The capacity of commercial beer equipment will vary according to production needs. Usually, the capacity of fermenters can reach more than 5000 liters, and other equipment can be 100L, 200L, 300L, 500L, 1000L-3000L. If necessary, we can design custom beer equipment according to your venue for commercial use.
If you are in Canada and ready to start your own beer business, then we can give you the best beer equipment.
What are the characteristics of beer brewing equipment?
Commercial beer equipment has the following advantages:
1. Accuracy: The fermentation process can be precisely controlled to achieve the ideal beer flavor;
2. It has reliable safety and firm structure;
3. Convenience: It can realize automatic operation and greatly improve the beer production efficiency;
4. Efficiency: The closed structure can prevent microbial contamination and avoid waste of raw and auxiliary materials.
How to use beer brewing equipment?
When using commercial beer equipment, the following points should be noted:
1. Operate correctly to avoid equipment damage;
2. Keep the equipment clean, regular inspection and maintenance;
3. Control the brewing quality according to the requirements of production standards;
4. Ensure the safety of the equipment, and regularly check the safety components of the equipment;
5. Avoid using polluted raw materials, pay attention to the control of air volume, etc.
Using beer equipment according to the specifications can extend the service life of the equipment very well. As a commercial use, extending the life is equivalent to making more profits.
If you are from Canada and are looking to purchase beer equipment, what factors should you consider? As a beer equipment for commercial use, it would be better to consider it comprehensively.
Some factors need to be considered when purchasing commercial beer equipment, such as performance, automation level, price, supplier service quality, and after-sales service guarantee capabilities, etc. Before buying, it is necessary to make a comprehensive comparison. Don't ignore the cost-effective factor. It is best to know the service quality of the beer equipment supplier, such as whether to provide installation, commissioning and other services.