Single malt whisky pot still equipment for microbreweries
Introduction of Single malt whisky pot still equipment for microbreweries
Pot stills are the oldest distillation equipment, usually made of copper. Copper not only has good ductility, thermal conductivity, and is not easily corroded, but more importantly, the interaction between steam and copper during distillation can remove impurities and make the liquors cleaner. It can be simply divided into four parts: a copper pot, a swan neck, a condenser, and a lynn arm.
1.Pot is the main container used to store distillate and heat it, with different properties and sizes.
2.Swan neck is a neck that extends upward from the port body and combines with the pot body to form various shapes such as onions, pears, lanterns, balls, etc. The utility model is used to allow the steam to rise, condense and return to the tank along the copper wall, so as to enhance the role of steam and copper. The length of swan neck has a decisive influence on the style of new wine.
3Lyne arm is a copper arm extending horizontally from the swan neck. Its angle, lifting, level or drooping also has a decisive influence on the style of new wine. If the lifting angle is large, the reflux rate will be large. The reflux rate refers to the quantity of liquor returns to the distiller and the re-distilled before entering the condenser.
Why does the length of the swan neck and the angle of Lynn's arm have a decisive influence on the style?
Because the higher the reflux rate, the more interaction between gaseous,liquid alcohol and copper, and the liquor much purer ; Otherwise, it will be thicker.
4.Condenser is a device used to condense steam. Traditionally, the copper tube with the same size of Lynn arm is gradually reduced to 3 inches (76 mm) in diameter,in round shape and immersed in the water tank to achieve the purpose of cooling. This device is called Worm tub.
However, the condensation speed of worm tub is slow. Now most distilleries use shell and tube condenser with vertical copper cylinder and many small copper tubes inside. When in use, the condensed water is in the copper tube from bottom to top, and the alcohol vapor is condensed when it is cold and then slides down the copper tube from top to bottom. The bottom temperature of the condenser is kept at about 20 ℃, which is used to measure the alcohol content under standard environment.
The liquid distilled by a pot still, also known as new liquor, has a higher alcohol content than the original liquor, but it usually requires multiple distillation to obtain a higher alcohol content liquor through the liquor, resulting in lower distillation efficiency.
In microbreweries,single malt whisky must use a pot distiller. The liquor from the pot distiller has a thicker texture and can retain more various flavors produced in the fermentation process, including the peat flavor that some whisky lovers like, so the pot distiller is more suitable for malt whisky.
Virous capacity of the single malt whisky pot still equipment for microbreweries
SENMO company provides virous capacity of the single malt whisky pot still equipment for microbreweries,we have 300L/500L,600L/800L and other customized designed pot stills.
At SENMO, we take immense pride in delivering top-notch single malt whisky pot still equipment designed specifically for microbreweries. Our range encompasses a variety of capacities to suit your unique brewing needs, including 300L, 500L, 600L, and 800L options, as well as the flexibility for tailored designs.
1. 300L and 500L Pot Stills: Perfect for those seeking precision in small-scale whisky production. These pot stills are carefully crafted to ensure optimal extraction and flavor development. Whether you're a seasoned brewmaster or just starting your whisky journey, our 300L and 500L options provide a perfect balance of control and capacity.
2. 600L and 800L Pot Stills: Designed for those looking to expand their production without compromising on quality. These larger capacity pot stills maintain the same attention to detail as their smaller counterparts, ensuring consistency and excellence in every batch.
3. Customized Designs: We understand that each microbrewery has its own unique vision and requirements. That's why we offer the option for customized designed pot stills. Our team works closely with you to bring your ideas to life, ensuring that your equipment aligns perfectly with your brewing philosophy and space constraints.
Why Choose SENMO Single Malt Whisky Pot Still Equipment?
Craftsmanship: Our pot stills are the result of meticulous craftsmanship and engineering. Each piece is designed to extract the finest flavors from your ingredients, contributing to the creation of exceptional single malt whisky.
Quality Materials: We use only the highest quality materials to ensure durability and longevity. Our pot stills are built to withstand the test of time, offering reliability and consistent performance.
Versatility: Whether you're experimenting with new recipes or producing classic single malt, our equipment provides the versatility to accommodate various distillation techniques and ingredients.
Tailored Solutions: Our range covers diverse capacities, and we offer custom designs to cater to your specific needs. We're committed to helping you achieve your brewing goals.
Support: From choosing the right equipment to providing after-sales assistance, our team is dedicated to supporting your journey every step of the way.
At SENMO, we're passionate about preserving the art of whisky production and empowering microbreweries to create distinctive and remarkable spirits. Elevate your whisky-making process with SENMO single malt whisky pot still equipment – where tradition meets innovation. Contact us today to explore the perfect solution for your microbrewery's needs.
The following high-quality services will be obtained when purchasing SENMO beer and whisky equipment. We not only sell beer and whisky equipment, but also provide one-stop service, so that the equipment you buy can generate commercial value:
(1) We provide on-site distillation equipment installation and commissioning services;
(2) We provide whisky making technology training. The learning period is about 10-15 days;
(3) Lifelong maintenance of brewing equipment and free upgrade of brewing and distillation formula;
(4) After the site is selected, assist in the design of the floor plan of the store site, place beer and whisky equipment reasonably, and avoid repeated construction.
1. What is the capacity range of the pot still equipment you offer for microbreweries?
We offer a range of capacities to suit various microbrewery needs. Our options include 300L, 500L, 600L, and 800L pot still equipment, ensuring you can find the perfect fit for your production scale.
2. Are these pot stills suitable only for single malt whisky production?
While our equipment is optimized for single malt whisky production, they are versatile enough to accommodate various distillation techniques and ingredients. This allows you to experiment and create a range of spirits to suit your preferences.
3. Can I customize the design of the pot still equipment to match my microbrewery's aesthetics?
Absolutely. We understand the importance of aligning your equipment with your microbrewery's brand and aesthetic. We offer customized design options, collaborating closely with you to create a pot still that fits your vision.
4. What materials are used in the construction of the pot still equipment?
We prioritize durability and quality. Our pot stills are constructed using high-quality materials that ensure longevity and consistent performance throughout the years of operation.
5. Do you offer support in choosing the right pot still equipment for my microbrewery?
Certainly. Our experienced team is here to guide you through the selection process. We consider your production goals, space constraints, and budget to recommend the ideal pot still equipment for your microbrewery.
6. Is installation assistance provided with the pot still equipment?
Yes, we provide installation assistance to ensure your pot still equipment is set up correctly and efficiently. We want to make the transition to using our equipment as smooth as possible for you.
7. Can I upgrade my pot still equipment to a larger capacity in the future as my microbrewery grows?
Flexibility is key. If your microbrewery experiences growth and requires a larger capacity, we offer options for upgrading your pot still equipment to accommodate your expanding production needs.
8. What kind of maintenance is required for the pot still equipment?
Regular maintenance is essential to ensure optimal performance. We provide guidelines and recommendations for maintenance and cleaning, and our team is available to answer any questions you might have.
9. Do you offer any warranty for the pot still equipment?
Yes, we offer a warranty for our pot still equipment to provide you with peace of mind. The warranty details vary based on the specific equipment and terms of purchase. Our team can provide you with more information.
10. How can I get in touch to learn more about your single malt whisky pot still equipment for microbreweries?
To learn more, inquire about pricing, or discuss your microbrewery's requirements, please reach out to our dedicated team through the provided contact information. We're excited to assist you in enhancing your distillation process!